How much maintenance is involved in owning a spa pool?
It is important that you make specific times to give your spa pool the ‘once over’, probably every 3-4months.
The following is a guideline that you might like to follow:
- Disconnect the power source.
- Drain all the water from the spa.
- Remove any dirt or sand that may be in the spa. Inspect the acrylic surface.
- Treat and stain the cabinet (if required).
- Clean your hardcover and treat with the recommended product (consult your dealer).
- Remove and clean your headrests.
- Remove and clean all jets (refer Jet Maintenance & Removal)